New Patient appointments will be available in July 2023
New Patient Instructions—Please read.
- New Patient appointments are approximately one hour long and in-office, in person.
- Please print and complete the following forms: New Patient Medical History and the New Patient Intake Form. Fill them out and bring them to your first visit.
- Dr. Romero does not take any medical insurance plans.
- The cost for a new patient visit is $225 + NM tax. A $100 deposit is required to hold your appointment and the remainder is paid at the time of the visit.
- The deposit is fully refundable if you cancel or reschedule with a minimum 24 -hour notice.
- Please read all the information in the Section labeled “Services”, including FAQ’s for 2023.
- Covid-19 precautions are in place at the office: fully masked (covering nose and mouth), temperature less than 100 degrees, no recent exposures, and no children or guests.
- Depending on Covid-19 risks in the community, Dr. Romero reserves the right to reschedule or cancel appointments, or to implement follow up appointments by Telemedicine if needed.
- New patient appointments are available when the NEW PATIENT link pops up under “ONLINE BOOKING”. If you don’t see the link to book a New Patient appointment, that signifies that New Patient appointments are on hold. This will happen periodically when the schedule is very full. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated!